Today was a rough day with me struggling to login into this account fearing that it was hacked.Tell me about problems on Day 2 itself!
It’s weird that anything and everything can scare us these days. So not taking too much load but nonetheless keeping with a promise to myself to post something everyday here it is.
A list to myself and anyone who is struggling with anxiety and an unsure future:
1. Have no expectations, it is the root cause of all evils. Lower your expectations but not your standards.
2. Pay attention to your breath and the soft calling of your heart. It knows what it wants, hear what it says.
3. Sharing is caring. So don’t hoard the love, the money, the food,the idea and the art! The more you give away, the better you will do.
4. Don’t try to sell your opinions to everyone. You are not everyone’s cup of tea. Choose your tribe and love them fiercely.
5. The best time to plant an idea is three years before you want the fruits. Three years to build a reputation, build a blog, build a relationship, build credibility and build the connections you’ll need later.
6. Resist your tendency to overthink.
7. Appreciate the present moment more than that idea which is yet to be born or that person who doesn’t give a damn.
8. Think really hard before spending your precious energy on undeserving people.
9. Do the work. Without excuses.
10. In case you skipped it, please check #2 again. That’s the most important one, by far.
11. Say No. Un-apologetically
12. Say Yes and mean it
And always remember that you deserve the world and even a little more.
You are smart. You are beautiful. You are enough. You are everything. You are all.